NCaect is proud to offer two $2,000 scholarship opportunities. One will be awarded to a student pursuing a graduate degree/certification in Instructional Technology; the other to a student pursuing a graduate degree/certification in School Library Media.
Elizabeth Kreutzberg, Chapel Hill, NC – Library Media – $2,000.00
Keith Lynn, Matthews, NC – Instructional Technology – $2,000.00
- 5 copies of the application must be postmarked by Thursday, January 10, 2008.
- Faxed and e-mailed copies will not be accepted.
- Acknowledgement of receiving your application will be e-mailed to each applicant by Saturday, January 12, 2008.
- Applicants will be notified of application status: January 24, 2008.
- Current member of NCaect.
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree/certification in Instructional Technology or School Library Media.
Attach to the application the following:
- A resume/vitae including educational experience, employment history, scholarships/fellowships, honors, achievements and professional memberships.
- A one-page statement reflecting reasons you should be selected for the scholarship (special competencies, leadership potential, etc.) and your need for the scholarship.
- A one-page statement of your professional philosophy and goals.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in selected program (acceptance letter or letter from chair/dean of program)
- Provide three references to evaluate your professional and/or academic abilities. Please ask the persons completing your reference letters to return the letters to you sealed with signatures over the back flaps. Include the three sealed reference letters with your completed application package.
If you are awarded this scholarship, you will pursue the educational program you have indicated on this application, completing necessary course requirements and using the scholarship prior to May 2008. You agree to refund the full scholarship amount if this requirement is not met.